At least I know how to spell his name.

***Gee, that's about as semantically irrelevant as an argument can get.

He has considerable stature, yes. I don't know how much of that is
justified, but it is certainly not due to his work in cold fusion.

***It was due to his work in Nuclear Physics.   Are those others
representative of cold fusion debunkers?    How many debunkers have won
their nation's highest honor due to work in Nuke Physics?   How many have
buildings named after them?  His work stacks up just fine compared to those
others.