On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Who can deny that some of those photos are not explained? Therefore they
> are images of an unknown physical entity.

***You're trying to twist the original dispute, which is that National
Instruments could have gone out on a limb and said such a thing about
bigfoot, but they didn't.  They DID say it about cold fusion.

>> Note that National Instruments DID NOT go out on a limb to say what you
>> just did over bigfoot,
>>

> Like I said. They didn't have to. It's self-evident.

***Then it is self-evident that National Instruments considers the evidence
for Cold Fusion to be more compelling than for bigfoot.  I see you've
dropped the argument that such people are not intelligent.