seems good description, but I would add a 5th category of target, probably
not targeted because scientist talk naturally to scientists.

-5 industrialists and their engineers, looking for opportunities

It is the only useful target in my opinion.
mainstream scientists will never accept newly coming open mind scientists
or LENR scientists to be funded.

Funding can only came from industrialists, through innovators experienced
in venture management.

the is no hope in normal science during a paradigm change, that is
scientifically proven ( ;-> ).

the report should be rewritten, with the scientific paper as appendix, to
explain what is the result, and why it cannot be error or fraud... targeted
to higher-level  industrialist more experienced with human factors, frauds,
delusion, energy ratios, industrialization problems, than with lab tools,
and able afterward to ask few of their own engineers to check the paper and
make the real peer-review.

anyway the procedure is good, since first the paper should be
peer-reviewed, and the more attacks, the best it can resist to honest
questions later.