  From: Andrew
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT Drive PWM Issues

  Dave,

  You therefore answer in the affirmative - i.e. it looks possible in principle
to operate with sporadic negative power input (cooling) and at zero input
power, once the reaction set point has been established.

  This is exactly what is required to nail down the existence of the effect. No
shenanigans with input power are then possible, and there's only one conclusion
possible - that, at steady-state, energy is being generated when no energy is
being input. This is crucial in my view for universal acceptance of the
vailidity of the effect - whatever the details of that effect might be.

  Andrew