For goodness sake - you must have a completely different view of what the word
"independent" means than most other people. Chacun a son gout.

Andrew
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

  I meant to say:

  If it is "obvious" I think you SHOULD speculate about it publicly.

  It is bad form to make veiled accusations without a shred of evidence to back
them up. If you know of any reason to distrust Levi or me, I suggest you reveal
it here and now.

  I have been attacked by nitwits such as you for 20 years, so I am quite used
to it. I am thick skinned and I have only once responded by having my lawyer
dispatch a warning. So go ahead and make your case. I will not take any legal
steps against you. I am curious to know why you are so suspicious of Levi and
other friends of Rossi.

  ("Friends of Rossi" is a put-upon group of people, used to aggravation, so go
ahead and aggravate us.)