Mark, according to my understanding, ANY material can be made nuclear active as long as H+ can dissolve in the material. The challenge is to know what change has to occur too create the NAE. Each theory suggests a different change. Simply making alloys is a waste of time unless this additional step is understood and implemented. Very little progress has been made because people are searching for the wrong variable. Until the method to create the NAE is discovered, no material will produce a reliable nuclear reaction.

Ed Storms