On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Leading scam hypothesis does assume that Giuseppe Levi is a scammer and
>> he is as bad as Rossi. And he brought most of the instruments.
>>

> I see. And these other co-authors are so stupid they do not even notice
> the equipment is not working?

Probably. Essen was stupid enough to think a humidity probe could determine
steam quality, or that visual inspection of steam was enough.

> Even though they calibrated the wattmeter with a resistor? Even though
they stepped a blank cell through a calibration?

Different power regimen. Doesn't count.

> So you are saying Levi wants to destroy his own reputation for no reason,
for no possible benefit.

There may be benefit, and he has retained plausible deniability, so the
risk is small.

> Because there is not slightest chance he or Rossi will get away with
this. Sooner or later someone will bring an instrument that reveals the
scam.

Much later is possible though. BLP has gone for 20 years+ with many claims
and no product and no revealing of a scam.

> Also, how did Rossi and Levi manage to make modern integrated circuit
instruments work wrong?

Watch these videos if you didn't like the cheese video.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD7DzTIFJdU

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMLmpC7-Ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1eMryiU1ro

They're not about faking power, but show some amazing electronics fakes.