Someday a 50 to 100 kilowatt lithium based heat tube integrated heat pipe
and LERN reaction chamber whose dimensions are an inch in diameter and a
foot long made of zirconium. It will be connected to a vapor heat transfer
bus to the heat exchanger and serviceable by hot swap out.

This heat pipe will stabilize its temperature with a computer settable
thermal control valve at the vapor side of the vapor bus connection. The
tube should have a SCADA monitoring control connection to a main SCADA
computer.

A plug and play cubic foot of volume will support 100 such tubes producing
(100) (100 kW) of power at 800C.