I'll summarize the multiple emails, since I certainly don't want to "flood" the
channel by responding to each email individually.

Regarding the meter:  Both the instruction manual and Mats Lewan (through an
email from the manufacturer) verifies that the meter DOES NOT measure DC
current.  Therefore, the author's claim in the appendix that they discounted
the possibility of a DC "bias" based on the measurements of that instrument is
WRONG.  Since they got that simple point wrong, I'm not willing to give them
the benefit of the doubt about their other conclusions, especially regarding
the electrical input to the E-Cat.

Regarding the wiring trick:  Rothwell keeps stating that there must be a bare
conductor available to measure the voltage, and that's true.  But there is
nothing in the report that indicates that the testers were the ones who did the
"surgery" to access those test points.  We know that Rossi provided the power
cabling for the test (which, by itself, should have raised a red flag for
anyone who actually was looking for fraud).  We know that the authors described
each separate wire as a "cable" in their description, and that they describe
looking for extra "cables" (NOT conductors INSIDE of a "cable").  That's all we
know from the report and appendix.  Everything else is unwarranted assumption.
If the authors really did perform the surgery to expose bare conductors and
verify that each "cable" contained only a single conductor, they should
publicly state that.  Until they do, we have no reason to believe it.  (Also, I
would point out that the
 creator of the "cheese" videos had no trouble testing his power cord both for
continuity and voltage without exposing his trick wiring.)

I see that as I was typing this, Rothwell has sent at least two more messages
my way.  He seems to think I am so ignorant as to not realize that one must
measure voltage on a bare conductor.  Actually, there are ways of doing so, but
I'm not suggesting that they were used in this case.  Of course, they had
access to some point of contact with the conductor.  The question is exactly
where, and who set up the bare wire.  The report is silent on that matter.
Meanwhile, the second "cheese" video
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frp03muquAo) at 10:30 clearly shows that it's
entirely possible to measure voltage on a "rigged" power cord.

I STILL haven't seen any credible argument that the wiring trick could not have
been used in this case.  All we have is "argument by repeated assertion" by
Rothwell and others that it couldn't have possibly happened because their
assumptions about things never stated

Meanwhile, if this simple trick was used, the results would very closely match
what the authors report.  That should at least raise some eyebrows.  Is anyone
in this group critical enough to realize that if the two possibilities are: 1)
Rossi has the most significant and world-shaking discovery of the last century,
or 2) Rossi had extra conductor in a suspicious, "dead" wire, that we shouldn't
even consider option 2?

There are at least 9 or 10 problems with the report:

It took place in Rossi's facilities.

The power-in testing was performed on wiring provided by Rossi.

The two lead testers (at least) have been on record since 2011 as Rossi
"believers" which risks

According to Essen, it was only Rossi and Levi who decided what tests would be
allowed and what test equipment would be available.

The only temperature measurements were of the OUTSIDE of the furnace which
contained both the E-Cat and the conventional electric heaters, leaving no way
to directly determine how much heat each was providing.

The power-in wires contained an "extra" conductor (the 3rd phase) line that, if
Rossi really was using 3-phase power should have shown current flow.  The wire
was, allegedly, just sitting there doing nothing.

Nothing in the report excludes the possibility of the wiring trick in that 3rd
"dead" wire.

If the wiring trick was used in as simple a way as possible, it would produce
an apparent COP of 2.5; just what the authors claim to have measured.

The test was kept secret until long after it was concluded, making it
impossible for any criticisms or suggestions to be included.  Rossi made it
impossible to "falsify" the report because we can't replicate it.  (I know
Rossi claims that he will have more tests.  It will be very interesting to see
if the testers really do work to eliminate these and other problems).