From: Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 9:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

I've been following the endless arguments about how the tests could have been
rigged and it seems like every theory has been repeated over and over again but
no one who claims it's a fraud seems to be willing to admit they just don't
know even though they have no actual evidence of fraud and can't prove anything.

I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of the criticisms and the arguments for
and against as a sort of FAQ to add to the test results.

[mg]