Your analysis requires fraud.  There is no evidence of fraud, at best what you
have proposed is a remote possibility assuming the testers failed to closely
evaluate the wires.

Nothing close to something a reasonable person would conclude as the likely
event.

That's the problem with your analysis.

Sent from my iPhone