June 23rd, 2013 at 12:06 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=806&cpage=15#comment-724001>

Frank Acland:
The contribution of Prof. Sergio Focardi has been mainly in the safety issues:
without hios help in this matter I couldn’t make my work; beside this, he
teached to me much of the Physics I needed to know and also made all the
preliminary measurements that we made on the reactors in 2007, 2008 2009, 2010.
Thousands of measurements, before daring to make the first presentation in
January 2011.

In the Brasimone nuclear facility ( in the Italian Appennines, between Bologna
and Florence) we made tests to measure the radiations outside the reactor at
full power, in destructive tests. He mastered the situation as only he was able
to do. By the way, in the same Brasimone center he had made an important
experiment regarding the search of gravitons.
Warm Regards,
A.R.