Muon fusion is hot fusion because the fused nuclei explodes into fragments that includes neutrons. This is a fact and not open to debate. In addition, a muon has a lifetime of a few microseconds. Where and how do you think they are made? I have no idea what you mean by pyroelectric fusion. Before speculating, you need to gather some facts.

The e-cat does not produce significant radiation. Therefore, it cannot be any form of hot fusion. Rossi says it makes copper, some other people claim the energy results from isotopic shift. I claim the heat results from formation of deuterium and tritium. So far, the evidence is ambiguous. What is not ambiguous is the absence of any kind of hot fusion.

Ed