It is not the dirty capitalist who block LENR.
it is the academics, and the intelligenzia, the apparatchick of science,
protecting their truth and their budgets, who terrorized even the trash
Media.
Forbes is financial, so whatever it is inconvenient they need the data.
Wires have no image to protect, and academics cannot hurts them.

the oil lord have funded LENR, not (yet) blocked it.

problem is science a a human system.no more, no less.
Nature, Science, the cartel of high impact publication,  DoE advisors,
XARPA funding.

the problem is also the cowardliness, and dependence of all scientific
actors who obey the orders of a cartel of truth holders.

even Top electrochemist had to surrender to the dogma despite their
findings, or they had to finish like Bockris and Fleischmann