Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:48:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Hot nanoparticles stick together.
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

DJ Cravens <djcrav...@hotmail.com> wrote:

yes, they not only stick together, but they usually melt together when I try to
use them.
That is why Arata put them in a structure of non-reacting Zr. To hold the
particles apart, you might say.

Takahashi says they are not melting. Hydrogen reactions are causing them to
glom together. I wouldn't know, but that is what he says. He points out that
the temperature is sometimes lower with an active cold fusion run than with a
control run. Yes, but I wonder if the local temperature in the nanopowder is
not higher.