I have a feeling that Mills got his to work because his Ni had surface
contamination of something like Cu or Sn which would drop the Debye temp and Ef.

D2

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:38:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Hot nanoparticles stick together.
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Craig <cchayniepub...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mills had a light water - nickel electrochemical cell in 1991.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2011/36/3620review.shtml

They were reported as:

" (a) they have very short initiation times, i.e., the "excess power,"

if present, appears within the first day of electrolysis and (b) the . . .

I know.
Many people such as Srinivasan tried to replicate this, but they failed. That
does not mean it did not work, but it was a lot harder than Mills thought. Or
than he described. Heating it up makes it work better, I think. You can't
easily heat an electrochem system.