To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cravens report on NI Week demo
From: dlrober...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:41:11 -0400

Eric,

Rossi has done an excellent job of hiding the details of his catalyst.  The
facts will come out before long if production begins in earnest on his system.
Do you have any idea what function is performed by his catalyst?  My first
thoughts are that it facilitates the breaking up of the hydrogen molecules into
individual atoms somewhat like what happens when a spark passes though the low
energy gas.  This is just a guess since DGT appears to achieve the same goal
with their system.

Dave