From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 23, 2013 5:23 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Was the Navy shooting far more significant than it seems?

Jed, do you believe that if you were in countries that had insane governments,
and you were raised in that culture and had a normal degree of faith in that
government. Would you have seen them as insane?

Hindsight is 20/20, you would not fall for that would you?

And if it was 1962 and operation Northwoods was put into play, and you were
appropriately patriotic for the time (on average more so than now days I would
think) and I told you that it was a false flag operation...

Would you believe me?

Of course you don't believe it now with 9/11 despite tons of evidence.

Please consider that by being unwilling to consider such a thing, that your
faith in the the system is precisely how false flag attacks can be considered.

After I finally accepted that 9/11 was a false flag attack, and had already
considered Bush stole the election and had an extremely low opinion of the
republicans...
I still was shocked to hear that they would have even dreamt up the concept of
sexually torturing a child to coerce parent under interrogation, and making it
legal.

I accept that my mind is not on the right wavelength to even contemplate such
concepts.

John