Its true that the present environment cannot be called "natural" if humans
want to claim any responsibility for the evolutionary outcome of their
policies.  It is pretty clear to me that any attempt to claim
responsibility for the evolutionary outcome of human policies is decried as
on a slippery-slope to killing six million Jews or something.  This means
that humans will destroy the planet.