I'm from Sweden and have read the report. Its bad written and
extremely messy and confusing.

I wonder why its have been in this way.
Its seems to be professional people how have made good things before.

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:29:29 -0800, "Kevin O'Malley"  wrote:
This
report is frustrating. It reads as if some PhD was told to write the
report to prove she came up to speed on the current state of claims of
LENR research, but she spent so much time saying "but there are many
criticism" that it becomes worthless to read. A PhD should be able to
denote those criticisms and explain which ones are valid and which ones
are not, and why. This is a paper written by someone who is trying to
cover his ass, and also by someone who knows that people do not know how
to process hypothetical information. Otherwise it would have said: IF
(and again I say IF) Oh, and for those of you in Rio Linda , IFF