From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 10:44 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:NASA Bushnell quote on 5-30 THz stimulation for LENR

From:Ron Kita

I can only read about 5% of Vortex LENR  postsbut

I saw this Feb 2013 website with a quote on Dennis Bushnell

citing that a rf stimulation of 5-30 THz is needed toinitate the

LENR reaction:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/149090-nasas-cold-fusion-tech-could-put-a-nuclear-reactor-in-every-home-car-and-plane

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting this.It confirms what we have been talking about in related
threads about theconnection between intense THz and the SPP as the active
modality.

In the HotCat – it appearsthat Rossi has elegantly solved the problem of how to
get coherent radiation inthis spectrum (where lasers are simply not available)
by using a monochromaticemitter of FIR (far infrared), and then merely applying
resistance heat to thatemitter. Once the emitter comes up to temperature, the
energy needed to maintainit drops by a large factor – thus providing control.
That temperature isnear the runaway temp- so added control is needed.

Maybe I am giving Rossimore credit than he is due.