The data come from many places. First, the library LENR experimental data
accumulated over the last 25 years in Jed's collection, Next, other data
that should be added to Jed's collection, then there is the experimentation
done that is directly applicable to LENR which is most recently done but
not limited to these selected fields: nano technology, nanoplasmonics,
quantum optics, nano optics, quantum mechanics, condensed matter physics,
chemistry, solid state physics, the standard modal, Rossi's revelations,
DGT published data, and the other developers of LENR+ systems.

For example, To understand what is going on inside a NAE is interesting. To
that goal, I am interested in how polaritons can produce a large anaopole
magnetic field from a hot spot all the while frequency mixing of incoming
EMF  frequencies are going on.

Let us discuss this reference:

Half-solitons in a polariton quantum fluid behave like magnetic monopoles

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.3564.pdf

Read it and give me your opinion as to its applicability to LENR+