From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:06 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:A return to Brown's Gas / HHO ?

From: James Bowery

If Mills discloses he deserves credit for that.

By "discloses" I mean what the patent office means:  Provides sufficient
information in the patent disclosure for those skilled in the art to realize
beneficial use independent of the inventor.

You've seen his recent patent application. Even at 325 pages - does it disclose
anything that the other patents relating to electrical discharge through water
have missed?

Or is it "designed to deceive" - which seems to be the consensus here on
Vortex, when we discussed this patent application earlier.

There are well over 2 million hits on google relating to patents for electrical
discharge through water. Where is the novelty in Mills?

... other than, of course, the bald claim that the discharge is not really
through water nor through HHO but is through Mills version in which one of the
hydrogen atoms is in a reduced orbital making it more of a catalyst... and even
then, Mills has not shown that the HHO species of prior art does not, in fact,
conform identically to his version.

I feel sorry for the BLP attorneys. They have surely told him that theories are
not patentable no matter how great they are. I doubt if the attorneys are as
incompetent as this application suggests. Most likely they were ordered to do
the impossible: which is to try to patent a device which has been known in
prior art for decades.

Jones