The approach expressed here is very depressing. We know that LENR is real. Buying and testing a Nanor would gain a person nothing. Unless a person knows how and why it works, which is not known, the information is worthless. The important investment is in acquiring information about how LENR works. So far, this approach is not bring used effectively. All present explanations can be shown not to explain the process. A person can disagree about what kind of explanation might be correct, but the present explanations are clearly wrong. Until this situation changes, I believe investment in a device will produce very little of value.

We are like a person in 1800 being shown a smart phone and being asked to make another one. You can imagine all the explanations of how it worked that would be discussed, with none of them being even close to the correct one. That is the situation now in LENR. People have no idea how it works, yet they are certain they have a correct understanding. This is like trying to design heavier than air flight before the Wright Brothers or a durable light bulb before Edison. Why not invest in getting knowledge?

Ed Storms