From: Bob Cook [mailto:frobertc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: mardi 18 février 2014 22:04
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Re: The Rossi effect as an Inverted Mossbauer Effect

Amaud and Jones--

Keep in mind that at least for magnetic coupling--spin/angular momentum and
its associated energy-- it is possible to modify resonant energy levels of
the QM system by changing the magnitude of the static H field.  Transitions
between J spin states can be created to match the necessary energy to make a

nuclear transition probable.

Bob Cook