On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks!

This http://coinmarketcap.com/ tracks about 140.

I had a wallet at MtGox but no coin in it.  I keep my coin in my home
computer wallet.  You can have many wallets.  I have one at CampBX.com
which is a local exchange based in Alpharetta.

I have been considering mining Litecoin.  The complexity is so low
that you can still make a profit using graphic cards.  But the bloody
cards are becoming hard to find.

I also have a Litecoin wallet on my PC.  Litecoin gives you more
control in that you set your code by a unique phrase.  Also, the
entire blockchain is kept up to date on your PC.  Transactions are
verified much quicker.  Problem is, it's hard to spend litecoin.