OK Craig, if the bitcoin can be stored in a person's computer, why are people
upset that they lost money from MtGov.  How is that loss possible? Did they
fail to transfer the coin to themselves? In any case, for me to sell my coin, I
need an exchange that has money and access to my bank account.  Are you saying
that I can give any of the exchanges my private key and have them convert the
bitcoin into money that appears in my bank account?

Ed