Dear Mr Storms

I follow from far your discussion, and as a conservative engineer, with
modest vision of QM (I see it more like a radio-guy, with quantum fields
like EM-waves interacting, inside a lattice of antennas and wave guides,
with some components) your approach match my way of mind.

do you have a paper about your vision of what is the constraints on
theories, from LENR experiments and old-fashioned validated QM? Your CF
review in NWS (2010) does not cover much on theory (good idea I agree).

it seems your vision of topological defects looks like the quantum dots in
some semiconductors lasers, or the defects in gems which give color... what
you say is that few thing can happen inside the complex chemistry solution,
nor in the bulk... it have to be done inside a specific local "component",
stable and clean unlike solution or surface, localized unlike bulk... the
NAE concept?

do you see theories which agree with your vision.
clearly not widom-larsen...
does Takahashi-way seems possible for you? Kim-Zubarev? corrected to
respect your p-e-p conclusion ?

thanks in advance, and sorry for my naivety in QM.