http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Matters-Lot-Annotated-Experiment-ebook/dp/B00HZ05VIE/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390339797&sr=1-1

It is basically the first 6 months of my blog (darkmattersalot.com) adapted
to an Ebook.  It is a chemical engineer's hunt for dark/vacuum energy in
our atmosphere using basic thermodynamics, string/M theory and the National
Weather Service... I am modeling the Sun and Earth as two "branes" of
vacuum(6-D torroids) with strings and particles of vacuum stringing and
streaming between them in the solar wind  I started tracking low pressure
systems off the equatorial jet and polar jets in 2012 and modeling them as
if they were strings of vacuum, triggering hurricanes(entangled strings),
waterspouts, sinkholes/seismic(ionizing/decay where strings are entering
the Earth) and ionizing our atmosphere as they decay in our jet streams
triggering electromagnetic effects.  These mesovortexes and supercells that
break off the jet streams are basically "topological defects" of the
"cosmic" strings of vacuum that break off and decay and trigger our storms,
which is really the inflation phase of our quantum gravity field from the
solar wind.

I have two more books coming out, one will be the next 6 months of the
blog. The other book is focused on Doppler Microwave radars, which I think,
based upon 6 months of study, including statistics, are triggering an
increase in vacuum upsets around the radars, including an increase in
sinkholes, shallow seismic events, mesovortex events, hypoxia/algae blooms
in waters (through ionization and oxidation).

If you take what Axil, Jones, Fran and others have been talking about at
the atomic level and scale the vacuum energy up to the "cosmic level", it
sort of follows along.   I am working with two professional researchers now
and feeding them my data around the towers to see if they get the same
results with some other biological data. In 1956 Doppler radars were taken
from the military and used for weather forecasting.  Although they do a lot
of good, I think they are also damaging biology.

I have had a lot of fun developing a theory and piecing it all together in
whatever direction it takes me. As I have looked closely at doppler radars,
I have been recently looking at all of the cruise ship illnesses with
norovirus.  I am looking at those large cruise ships and they have people
partying on elevated decks directly beside and between multiple
20,000-30,000 watt pulsed Doppler microwave radars inside the large
radomes.  I think those radars may be triggering the illness outbreaks.  If
you are going on a cruise, I would advise not hanging out too close to
them.  My partner was a military pilot on an aircraft carrier and they
NEVER walked close to operating radars.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/02/26/does-this-seem-remotely-safe-to-anybody/

I have all sorts of scientific data I found from the 1990's on concerns
with Doppler radars causing cancer and related disease.  Norovirus is
basically strands of RNA, I think the microwave radars, along with the
increased vacuum, may be creating it FROM HUMANS.

You and Terry are electrical engineers, do you guys think that is a good
idea to put your head beside a 30,000 watt pulsed microwave radar while
drinking a Pina Colada??

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com