Yes I think Peter said something about the first week in February

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ChemE Stewart
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 2:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Plastic detector find

  Yes, I thought of Jones as well grounded and has a very good understanding of
the potential quantum theory behind the animal, keeps Axil grounded and knows
most of the history. Axil adds some contemporary flare and pinache and flips
through cutting edge research papers like hotcakes.

  I am trying to connect the quantum dots with the astrophysical dudes to see
if our flintsones model of the universe is dead & I think it is just about
there.

  Has anybody heard from Peter? he is awfully quiet...

  Stewart