Nice thought Kevin. Chris and I collaborated to see if CNT were nuclear active.
They were not, at least when using our methods. I suspect the conditions in the
tube are not correct to form the Hydroton.

As is typical, the situation in the chemical structure is more complex than
expected. No amount of discussion about magnetic fields, hidden electrons,
particle spin, etc is useful unless it can show exactly what needs to be done
to cause the reaction to occur in the first place.

Ed Storms