Jones--

We may have to wait for Ed's book.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 1:20 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:"Christopher H. Cooper"

  From: Edmund Storms

  Nice thought Kevin. Chris and I collaborated to see if CNT were nuclear
active. They were not, at least when using our methods. I suspect the
conditions in the tube are not correct to form the Hydroton.

  Well, it is good to know that you and Chris collaborated, but not so good to
learn that his technique may not work, as claimed.

  Can you describe what methods were used?

  Did you use a coherent or nearly coherent light source? Without a source of
coherent light, SPP are unlikely to form.

  Jones