NO, THIS IS NOT THE ISSUE.The issue is how QM applies to LENR. That is the only
issue. It is a very simple concept. QM is a big subject having a huge range of
applications. It works well under some conditions and it totally fails in
others. Unless it is applied correctly, it would fail when it is used to
explain LENR.

Ed Storms