Mark, I'm not free to tell you what we did. In addition, the study was not
documented because no indication of success was found. Someday, when money is
available, this and many other possible conditions can be explored. Perhaps by
then a useful explanation will be available to guide the work and eliminate
many false leads. Right now, we can use information that has good support to
show a path to this explanation. Running off in any direction that might seem
interesting is not helpful. We now know enough about the phenomenon to outline
the basic requirements of a theory and to show where to look for more detail.
The claim made by Chris does not help this search.

Ed Storms