From: Bob Cook [mailto:frobertc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 7:09 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Replications. Formerly [Vo]:LENR a gateway into the theory of
everything.

Mark--

As Jones said a week or so ago about SPP, we are again meeting in Alice's
rabbit hole.

I thought engineering a system might work better than relying on chance to form
the topology for LENR.  My blog

>>Saturday, March 01, 2014 10:10 AM<< suggests a manufacturing idea not unlike
>>yours.  I think we do have technology--it may be what Rossi is using.

Check out the whole thread-- Re: [Vo]:"Christopher H. Cooper"-- on March 01
2014 for issues related to topography , cracks etc.  Electronic chip making
technology may also have some use.

Such control of isolating LENR locations from the structural/thermal conduction
part of the reactor would be desirable engineering feature for longer reactor
life.

Bob