Ed,
Maybe you turned my analogy a little but I am prepared to go along with
that. Yes, I can see it is uphill.
However, that makes it absolutely necessary to adhere to all five steps.
First you have to reapply the lipstick. Remove the vulgar and tell it all
to a more subtle lipstick.
Then you need to ignore the critic and avoid to make comparisons. This is
because you can be sure that all the other girls will point out that until
recently she has been a slut and maybe she has not changed.
Once she becomes accept and free from STD she will be rather attractive and
YES inheritance will be good and who cares from where? However, as you said
with inheritance she can chose to chase the Noble price and not worry about
money. (My ideas is then obsolete.)
I agree that it would be good if the F/P announcement had been better
supported at the presentation. Here is where my fear kicks in so just take
it for what it is. I have the understanding of that there are numerous
rectifications and proofs to dhow that this critic is the snow that fell
last year. In addition a number of possible theories have been created and
even if they are different they do have some common ground. To concentrate
on the common ground to accept the need to eliminate one issue at the time
following a clear plan with a clearly stated goal will attract new lovers
with curiosity for the adventures that lay ahead. No, I do not think these
investors are to be found among government bond investors.
I can hear that there is an adversity against that this technology cannot
be firstly a US technology. I do not think that is realistic. It will have
international implications and it will distribute its benefits without
concern about nationality. There is advantages in every country. The
problem is that they often do not come in to play. Here we have the
advantage of good communication, available capital, innovative
organizations and a long standing tradition of leading technology
development. We can win much in the US of the future of LENR as it stand
today. We neither want or can have a monopoly. We just have to stop to
believe that government or/and politicians can be of any help. It is the
other way around - just see how they always have believed in LENR the day
it produces a success story.
I know my concept is right. I believe that this group has the knowledge. My
ambition was to encourage to form the organization and the attitude to
reach the deserved result more than find out who is wrong in a detail here
or there.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM