Hi all

I think Rossi's reference to Jet engines may be with regard to matters that
came up in the NASA seedling presentation, particularly the Brayton Cycle.
It took up a big chunk of the NASA report:
http://nari.arc.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/SeedlingWELLS.pdf

I think a cloak of NDAs; as strong and legally frightening as those used by
Google on their Barges; is what is preventing us from seeing what Rossi's
partner companies are up to. I think Cherokee is just a cut-off for far
bigger players, companies like Cherokee are what bigger companies use to
keep the SEC off their backs.

I think it is that cloud of NDAs that makes NASA and the US Navy only give
us hints as to what is going on. We know they let slip the Lockheed Martin
connection in the meeting and one paper from a Lockheed Martin researcher
got on to the web only to be removed when it came to light.

Kind Regards Walker