Jed, In an ideal world I agree with you. In the long run it is also the
only way to travel. Unfortunately people think they are in a dominating
position and that they must benefit from that situation just now. I dont
know that it was better in "the good old times". It was different and much
more went "under the radar". My believe is that it is more fair people and
the best advice is to distance oneself from the shady ones. Not an easy
rule to follow I admit.

However. there are all sorts of people out there and most of the time it is
wise to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM