Do you guys think it is a coincidence the aurel ovals show up over the
Earth's magnetic poles?
http://spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov/weekly/WeekV.pdf

Or that the most complex halos, which I think are actually gravitational
lensing occur at the poles of the Earth?

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/04/19/if-we-only-had-a-brane-wait-we-do/

Or that the most significant halos show up in jet streams connected to
hurricanes?
http://darkmattersalot.com/2013/04/22/today-we-hunt-for-cosmic-strings/

Welcome to mama earth brane !  Brane decay precedes tooth decay...

Boy has physics f'd up.

Stewart