  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:18 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Oxygen to hydrogen?

  From: Steve High

  Yes, look at how little oxygen is present in the exhaust gas, verified by a
"reputable" testing company. I'm assuming that this ain't hydrolysis-wouldn't
hydrolysis give you roughly one third oxygen? Listen to the interview if you
have the time. The inventor appears to be blithely suggesting that there is
wholesale conversion of oxygen to hydrogen taking place in there. Huh what?

  It gets worse, the closer one looks, or should I say "more humorous". This is
science by PR release and hucksterism . not that MIT does not do the same
thing, on occasion.

  In fact some of MIT's more notorious escapades - which are the many overhyped
but failed hydrogen inventions of Prof. Dan Nocera, are but a slight
improvement. At least Nocera is arguably honest, at some base level, but in the
case of SHT, there is doubt about true intentions. In both case$ the goal is
the $ame.

  I happened to be in the vicinity of Solar Hydrogen's Menlo Park address the
other day (it is next door to SRI) so I stopped in to have  a look. It turns
out that they actually have no corporate office nor lab at all !  . bizarre -
the address listed on all of their PR releases is that of a Law Office. and one
that would not acknowledge at first that SHT is even a client !

  Aggressively promoting this kind of "energy miracle" crap makes everyone in
alternative-energy look bad (even more so when they blindly accept it). But
then again, with Nocera/MIT as your model, this kind of science by PR release
is becoming standard operating procedure.