There appears to be some confusion at the moment. Westerners are trying to
crack the Chinese text using Google Translate. The characters for NiMH are
showing up and it is not clear whether this represents a metal hydride that
might be employed in battery design (a la the LiMH in my rechargeable
batteries), or the "Pearl of Great Price" nickel hydride that Rossi employs
in his reactor. Or is it not just a coincidence that NiMH might refer to
either of those two entities? Or is it just Chinese Google Translate woes?
Time for some high-level Vortex speculation say I!