Hi,
[snip]
>On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 7:52 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>(Still not impossible, as the maximum energy you can get from Hydrinos is
>> 137^2
>> x 13.6 eV ~= 255 keV (actually precisely half an electron mass) from each
>> Hydrogen atom.)
>>

>This is to full redundancy?

yes.

>I think there's an effect that is believed to
>decrease the likelihood of shrinkage in direct proportion with increasingly
>redundancy, such that even level 1/4 is hard to get to?

Mills claims that the deeper you go the higher the multipolarity of the
radiation required to be created, making it ever more unlikely. This is the
reason he gives why he keeps on finding H[n=1/4].

I have another reason:- If you look at Hydrinohydride formation, the formula
Mills provides for the formation energy of the Hydride gives a maximum p value
of 24. Beyond that the formation energy is positive, IOW it doesn't form.
The maximum is at p=16.

Now if you assume that the radius goes as the inverse square of p rather than
inversely linear with p then you find that then Mills p=16 has the same radius
as p=4, and p=5 would equate to Mills p=25, which is unbound. In short if the
radius goes as the square of p, then the smallest Hydrinohydride occurs for p=4,
which could go a long way toward explaining why p=4 keeps on cropping up in
Mills' experiments.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk