I probably inferred too much by thinking that there are rumors about cold
fusion circulating among a wider audience,
***I would hope there's a wider audience, such as among the decision makers
at the X prize committee like Peter Diamandis.  But I doubt it.   There's a
lack of true scientific thinking at that level; it becomes quite
politically sensitive.   I gave it a try, and it reflects back even on
Vortex as "rumors".