Yep I also suspect that the time constant of the adaptation of the electron
field is faster at the moderate speeds, but for the experiments where Gamov
factors rules I suspect that the electron field cannot adapt. Anyway again
theoreticians misses the elephant in the room. Physics is physics, not a
mathematical play ground with fancy pancy math. If you find an interesting
formula, don't rest, explain the physical consequences. Anyway how to
interpret the electron as a ball going around or really a field is not yet
proved even to date. If you look at Mills theory, the electron is a
spherical electron charge, so If he is right, and nobody has debunked that
representation, then the field representation is more correct and is what I
maintain is the physics, not a ball going around in circles.

/Cheers