> On Jun 29, 2014, at 14:14, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <stefan.ita...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Actually, mills theory and QED is pretty close in calculating quantities for
> the hydrogen's atom. They must be dual or approx. Dual.

I doubt they are dual. The electron shell model says that with increasing
orbital angular momentum there is a change in the shape of the orbital; e.g.,
the s, p and d orbitals.  These orbital shapes have been incorporated into
solid state physics to help explain the emergence of various orders that are
observed -- superconduction, ferromagnetism, etc.  To the best of my knowledge,
Mills describes a single orbital shape -- the orbitsphere. If there is only the
orbitsphere, solid state physicists had better go back to the drawing board.
Mills's theory sounds like a radical departure from known behavior of bound
electrons rather than a description that is dual.
> It took keppler 10 years of hard work to get his theory into acceptance.

I don't think Mills's situation is analogous to that of Kepler.