OK Kevin it is independence day. Try to be independent from Swedes in the
future. You really do not have to try you are independent from all logic.
Happy 4th.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM