On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

 With the hydrino explosion reportedly with 10,000 suns concentration ...

I have been trying to get a sense of what 10,000 suns would look like in
the lab.  I can only imagine it would be bright.  I tried to get some
numbers on what levels of light intensity can be undergone for brief
periods of time, but I didn't find much.  In concentrated solar
installations there is an angle within which it is considered unsafe; the
units I saw used in such contexts were MW, and I'm not sure how this
translates into suns or whether a solid angle is needed.

This is what I imagine 10,000 suns doing to you if you look at it:

http://youtu.be/0APF3SO9tqE?t=3m11s

Eric