The issue of heat dissipation being the achilles heel of the suncell appears to
be a persistent criticism on why the Suncell will not work commercially.  I
think this opinion is misinformed and this problem really is relatively easy to
solve.  The Suncell may fail based on some other issue - like the effective
recycling of the catalyst or the issue of Input power or some other issue.  I
don't think heat dissipation is one of them.

First,  here's the wiki talking about Concentrated PV.  It talks about current
efficiencies reaching 44%.  Zenith Solar has achieved efficiencies reportedly
in the 72% range in their combined heat and electricity concentrated PV
designs.  So, the claimed efficiencies are not BS.  They're here already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrated_photovoltaics

Here's are articles about an IBM concentrated PV system that they claim has a
combined efficiency of 80%.  The triple junction PV cell can take up to 5000
suns.  Water is pump through the PV to cool it.  (Don't be distracted by the
huge parabolic dish.  The dish is simply there to concentrate the sun. The real
achievement is how they were able to prevent the melting of the PV cell with
water.)  The heated cooling water is then collected to provide clean water and
air conditioning.  I don't see why the PV cells can not be built into 1m x1m
x1m panels and stacked in the suncell like Mills claims.  Water can be pumped
to remove heat.

http://cleantechnica.com/2013/04/24/high-concentration-photovoltaic-thermal-system-from-ibm-promises-80-efficiency-potable-water-and-air-conditioning/
http://dailyfusion.net/2013/04/new-high-concentration-photovoltaic-thermal-system-will-collect-80-of-solar-energy-6391/

Here's another commercial product the uses micro channels for water cooling.
This one is able to handle 2000 suns of concentration with a reported
efficiency of 75%.

http://spie.org/x102789.xml

The above are just a few examples of how engineers have been able to manage the
heat issue with PV panels used for up to a few thousand suns.  The challenges
have already been solved as evidenced by existing products.

With the hydrino explosion reportedly with 10,000 suns concentration, Mills
designed an optical distribution network of partially transparent mirrors to
distribute the light intensity to all PV.  Eash PV will be receiving its own
alloted concentration of light.  At that level, its own built in cooling system
will be able to dissipate its own waste heat.

What comes out to the Suncell would be 10Mw of electricity and 15MW of heated
water which can obviously be used for a lot of things.  Air Conditioning needs
of a medium size building alone would use up a sizable proportion of the 15MW
of heated water.  A suitable cooling tower can easily dissipate 15MW of heat.

I just don't see heat dissipation to be a major issue.  It is an engineering
problem that already has a solution.

And let's not be hanged up on the 1x1x1 meter size.  Clearly, this is just an
arbitrary size.  A 10MW suncell could be 10x bigger and would still be
revolutionary.  Heck, it could be 100x bigger and would still run multiple
circles around everything we've currently got, including the hotcat or the
mythical hyperion.

And need I remind everybody, that I WANT THE SUNCELL TO FAIL.

Jojo

PS.  For some of you interested in a more formal study of the heat dissipation
issue, here's one

http://www.ewp.rpi.edu/hartford/~fonteb/EP/Other/References/Zhu2011-WaterImmersionSystem.pdf