Global Warming is the only field in science that can get away with an
"all-inclusive" symptoms list.

If it's hot, it's due to Global Warming
If it's cold, it's due to Global Warming.
If it's raining, it's due to Global Warming.
If it's not raining, it's due to Global Warming.
If the Glaciers are melting, it's due to Global Warming.
If the Glaciers are not melting, it's due to Global Warming.
If it's El Nino, it's due to Global Warming.
If it's La Nina, it's due to Global Warming.
If the fish die, it's due to Global Warming.
If the fish don't die, it's due to Global Warming.
If the Global Temperature goes up, it's due to Global Warming.
If the Global Temperature goes down, it's due to Global Warming.
If the Global Temperature stays the same, it's due to Global Warming......

on and on it goes.  Everything we see is due to Global Warming.  The claims
never end despite an utter lack of evidence and/or common sense.

It never ceases to amaze me how Global Warming alarmists do not realize that
their theory is not falsifiable.  Everything that happens is taken as proof of
their theory.  How can one discuss science in the face of such intractable
ridiculousness.