You forgot:

The coral reefs are dissolving due to global warming
The starfish are dissolving due to global warming
The crabs are disappearing due to global warming
Excessive algae blooms are due to global warming
The frogs are disappearing due to global warming
All animals are vanishing due to global warming
70% of America's citrus trees are dying due to global warming
8 million of our pigs just died due to global warming
The bats are dying due to global warming
The trees are dying due to global warming

and on and on and on....

All that and last time I heard, the Dinosaurs and vegetation flourished
when it was warmer with higher CO2 levels... (still doesn't mean you won't
have to sell your beach house...)

But at least we have 5 bars on our cell phones and 2 billion watts of
microwaves blanketing us to protect us in the US at frequencies biologists
say are bad for us.